Kindergarten Registration for the 2018-19 school year will be held on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at the elementary school building the child is scheduled to attend. Registration hours will be from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. If you are unsure which school your child will attend, please visit ksd140.org or call the Administration Building at (708) 532-6462.
To attend school in the Fall of 2018, children must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2018.
When registering a new student, please bring the child's birth certificate with the county seal affixed, the parent's work phone number, an emergency contact phone number, and the following documentation:
Category I: (one document required)
- Current closing papers
- Signed and dated lease with two rent receipts
- Mortgage statement or payment book/coupon
- Most recent property tax bill
Category II: (two documents required showing proper address)
- Driver’s license/State ID
- Voter’s registration card
- Current utility bill - gas, electric, water, cable, phone (not cell)
- Public Aid card
- Vehicle registration
- Homeowner’s or renter’s insurance premium receipt
For children born in Cook County, birth certificates may be obtained from the Cook County Clerk's Office at www.cookcountyclerk.com or by calling 866-252-8974.
To download the forms necessary for registration, please click on our Kindergarten Registration Packet.