Bid notices are submitted by the Business Office with an invitation to bid being placed, at least ten (10) days before the bid opening, in a newspaper published within the District. Vendors submitting bids must sign and have notarized a Certificate of Bidder Eligibility, Certificate Regarding Sexual Harassment Policy, Certificate of Compliance with Illinois Drug-Free Workplace Act and Certificate of Compliance with Illinois Prevailing Wage Act (if applicable). Bidders must also sign a Statement of Ethics Certification.
Legal Notices are placed in a newspaper published within the District as appropriate for the subject matter and applicable to law. Information is updated as needed.
- KSD 140 Administrators and Compensation Report
- KSD 140 Administrator and Teacher Salary and Benefits
- KSD 140 Report on Shared Services or Outsourcing
- KSD 140 Student Health Data - Immunization Summary for 2014-15 SY
- Illinois Freedom of Information Act