Kindergarten Registration for the 2021-22 school year will open ONLINE beginning Wednesday, March 10, 2021. Parents/guardians can complete the registration process in Infinite Campus once the window opens.
To attend school in the fall of 2021, children must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2021.
Please be sure to upload all Proofs of Residency and a student birth certificate. You will then be contacted by your child’s school and asked to make an appointment to submit an ORIGINAL birth certificate with the county seal affixed before your registration can be approved. Proofs of residency are as follows:
Category I: (one document required)
- Current closing papers
- Signed and dated lease with two rent receipts
- Mortgage statement or payment book/coupon
- Most recent property tax bill
Category II: (two documents required showing proper address)
- Driver’s license or State ID
- Voter’s registration card
- Current utility bill – gas, electric, water, cable or phone (not cell)
- Public Aid card
- Vehicle registration
- Homeowner’s or renter’s insurance premium receipt
For children born in Cook County, birth certificates may be obtained from the Cook County Clerk's Office located at 10220 S. 76th Avenue, Room 238, Bridgeview, IL 60455 (708) 974-6150, ordered online at www.cookcountyclerk.com or by calling (866) 252-8974.