Millennium Elementary School
Online Kindergarten Registration Begins March 10
Kindergarten Registration for the 2021-22 school year will open ONLINE beginning Wednesday, March 10, 2021. Parents/guardians can complete the registration process in Infinite Campus once the window opens.
To attend school in the Fall of 2021, children must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2021.
When registering a new student, please bring the child's birth certificate with the county seal affixed, the parent's work phone number, an emergency contact phone number, and the following documentation:
Category I: (one document required)
- Current closing papers
- Signed and dated lease with two rent receipts
- Mortgage statement or payment book/coupon
- Most recent property tax bill
Category II: (two documents required showing proper address)
- Driver’s license/State ID
- Voter’s registration card
- Current utility bill - gas, electric, water, cable, phone (not cell)
- Public Aid card
- Vehicle registration
- Homeowner’s or renter’s insurance premium receipt
For children born in Cook County, birth certificates may be obtained from the Cook County Clerk's Office at www.cookcountyclerkil.gov or by calling 866-252-8974.