Welcome! Kirby School District 140 is part of the Suburban Cook County Online Application Consortium. To apply for a position in our District, please click on the links below and complete an online application. Your application will be retained in active status for one year. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.
Current Job Openings in KSD 140:
- Bus Driver
- Custodian (8-hour Full Time)
- On-Call Bus Driver
- Registered Occupational Therapist
- Registered Physical Therapist
- School Counselor @ District
- School Nurse
- School Social Worker @ District
- Speech Pathologist @ District
- Substitute Custodian
- Substitute Nurse
- Substitute Teacher - Please contact our Substitute Services Specialist, Kim Puccillo, via email or phone (708-532-6462)
- Supervisory Aide
- Teacher - English Language Arts (ELA) (Grades 6-8) @ Grissom Middle School
- Teacher - English Learner (EL) @ District
- Teacher - Mathematics/Social Studies @ Prairie View Middle School
- Teacher - Special Education Teacher (Instructional/Resource) @ District
- Teacher - Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) @ District
No openings? Apply anyway and we will keep your application in active status for one year.
If an opening becomes available and your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview. To establish a pre-employment file, please complete our online application.
For Applicants Seeking a Substitute Teacher Position:
Please contact our Substitute Services Specialist, Kim Puccillo, via email or phone (708-532-6462).
For Applicants Seeking a Paraeducator Position:
The link below will lead you to an online presentation designed specifically for paraprofessionals. The presentation explains the various options for qualifying for the position, the process for application, registration, and where to send all materials. When prompted, please indicate "South Cook" as your county/region. To view the presentation, please click Applying for a Paraprofessional License (13:10).