Steps for how to activate your new Infinite Campus Parent Portal and complete online registration and fee payments were emailed to all current D140 families.
An early registration fee discount will be given to families that register by June 12, 2020. Families registering returning students on or after June 13 will pay the regular fee amount.
Please follow the steps below to complete your ONLINE REGISTRATION and FEE PAYMENT for the 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR.
1. Complete Online Registration.
- To access Online Registration, you will need to scroll down and select "More" in the left index of your Infinite Campus Parent Portal. From the options that appear in the window, select "Online Registration" to open your application.
- Please follow the directions as you go through the application. Once you are finished, please remember to select the red "Submit" button to complete the process. Only one parent/guardian per household should complete the registration.
2. Pay Fees.
- To pay your fees, select Fees from the left index and follow the prompts. Full or partial payment of Student Fees must be made by June 12 in order to receive an Early Registration Discount. Payment plans are available. Families paying fees on or after June 13 will be charged the regular Student Fee amount. Please see Student Fees / Online Payments for more information.
If you have any questions, please contact your school office.
NEW FAMILIES can register students for the 2020-2021 school year beginning Monday, June 1, 2020.
NEW D140 FAMILIES can register students for the 2020-21 school year beginning Monday, June 1, 2020.
Detailed information for NEW FAMILIES registering students can be found below.
Please see our Boundaries page to determine which school boundary you fall within. Questions? Please contact our Adminstration office at (708) 532-6462.
Please follow the steps below to complete residency verification and online registration for NEW D140 FAMILIES.
1. Complete our Email Verification Form.
- Beginning Monday, June 1, 2020, families new to D140 can begin the registration process by clicking the NEW D140 FAMILY REGISTRATION link and filling out our email verification form.
2. Begin Online Registration.
- Check your email for a link from us in order to begin Online Registration. Please follow the directions as you go through the application. Once you are finished, please remember to select the red "Submit" button to complete the process. Only one parent/guardian per household should complete the registration.
3. Prove Residency.
- You will then be contacted by your child’s school and asked to make an appointment to submit an ORIGINAL birth certificate with the county seal affixed and residency documentation. Click Proof of Residency to review the documentation you will need to provide.
4. Register and Pay Fees Online.
- After you complete the residency verification process and are approved by the District, you will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Once your account is established, you’ll be able to review and request changes to your family information, complete the registration process, and submit registration fees. Please see Student Fees / Online Payments for more information.
Please contact your school office. If you are unsure which school your child will attend, please contact our District office at 708-532-6462.
Click on Health Information to find all the information you need related to student health and our District 140 nurses! Please see the Health Forms located on this page for more information on physical, dental and vision exam requirements and the forms that go with each exam. Please contact your school nurse if you have any specific questions.