P.T.O. News You Can Use!
Please click on the link(s) below to ask questions and get caught up on the latest P.T.O. news and events scheduled for Millennium Elementary School.
- Questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spirt Wear and Yearbooks https://millennium-pto.square.site
- Millennium PTO Back To School 2021 Newsletter - August 24, 2021
- November Hot Lunch Volunteer Sign Up Link https://signup.com/go/ozhenKX
PTO Officers for the 2021-22 School Year
|Vice President||Nicole Shaefer|
Parent Organization Committees for the 2021-22 School Year
Please note, during the 2021-22 school year, PTO sponsored actvities and events will be modified, postponed, or canceled due to social distancing requirements.
|After School Activity||Danielle Merlo|
|Book Fair||Shari Teigler|
|Dippin' Dots||Bridget Martino and Carrie Fazekas|
|Facebook Page||Amanda Rackow|
|Field Day Activities||PTO Executive Board|
Bridget Martino and Carrie Fazekas
|Kickback Nights||Nicole Shaefer|
|School Toolbox||Jen Poortinga|
|Spirit Wear||PTO Executive Board|
2021-22 Meeting Dates
- October 6, 2021
- November 10, 2021
- December 15, 2021
- February 2, 2022
- April 6, 2022
This year PTO meetings will be virtual. Links will be shared via the Millennium Facebook page prior to the day of the meeting.
2021-22 PTO Meeting Minutes
Click on date below for meeting minutes
1. To provide teachers with supplemental instructional activities, assemblies, and educational equipment.
- The PTO will support and promote the District Goals and Objectives established by the Kirby School District Board of Education.
- The PTO will provide educational games, books, student assemblies, and educational equipment and supplies for teachers to enhance the curriculum.
- The PTO will provide incentives to help motivate students in striving for greater success in school. The accelerated reading program and running club are examples of PTO support.
- The PTO will sponsor fund-raisers to help fund goals that support students and staff.
2. To improve parent, school, and community communication.
- The PTO will communicate through newsletters, meetings, and social events.
- The PTO will assist with Open House and any other activity that promotes communication between school and home.
- The PTO will sponsor service projects that provide assistance to parents and school staff. School Supply Orders are an example of service projects.
3. Continue to support charitable organizations in the Tinley Park Community.
- Institutions Millennium will continue to support include, but are not limited to, The Andrew Scholarship Fund, Breast Cancer Research, the Crisis Center, and Red Ribbon Week