P.T.O. News You Can Use!
Please click on the link(s) below to ask questions and get caught up on the latest P.T.O. news and events scheduled for Millennium Elementary School.
- Questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lou Malnati's Pizzeria Fundraiser, November 29th. Click here for more info.
- Market Day Ordering Link https://www.marketdaylocal.com/collections/shop-market-day
- Hot Lunch Volunteer Link https://signup.com/client/invitation2/secure/734699534121228016/false#/invitation
Hot Lunch Program Ordering
- Hot Lunch ordering for first semester iis closed.
PTO Officers for the 2022-23 School Year
|Assistant Treasurer||Robyn Ryan|
Parent Organization Committees for the 2022-23 School Year
|Book Fair||PTO Board|
|Facebook Page||Kristen Estrada-McElroy|
|Field Day Activities||PTO Executive Board|
|Kickback Nights||Ana Rossetti|
|School Toolbox||Jen Poortinga|
|Spirit Wear||Jessica Ipema|
2022-23 Meeting Dates
- Check back for future meeting dates.
2021-22 PTO Meeting Minutes
Click on date below for meeting minutes
1. To provide teachers with supplemental instructional activities, assemblies, and educational equipment.
- The PTO will support and promote the District Goals and Objectives established by the Kirby School District Board of Education.
- The PTO will provide educational games, books, student assemblies, and educational equipment and supplies for teachers to enhance the curriculum.
- The PTO will provide incentives to help motivate students in striving for greater success in school. The accelerated reading program and running club are examples of PTO support.
- The PTO will sponsor fund-raisers to help fund goals that support students and staff.
2. To improve parent, school, and community communication.
- The PTO will communicate through newsletters, meetings, and social events.
- The PTO will assist with Open House and any other activity that promotes communication between school and home.
- The PTO will sponsor service projects that provide assistance to parents and school staff. School Supply Orders are an example of service projects.
3. Continue to support charitable organizations in the Tinley Park Community.
- Institutions Millennium will continue to support include, but are not limited to, The Andrew Scholarship Fund, Breast Cancer Research, the Crisis Center, and Red Ribbon Week
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.