During Red Ribbon Week, schools across the nation join together to promote a drug-free lifestyle and encourage students to make positive, healthy choices. It is an ideal way for communities to unite and take a visible stand against substance abuse.
- Monday, October 24: “From Head to Toe, I am Drug-Free!”
Wear your crazy hat, sunglasses, and socks, or wear blue.
- Tuesday, October 25: “I Have the Power to be Drug-Free!”
Dress like a superhero or wear red.
- Wednesday, October 26: “Life is a Journey!”
Dress as a tacky tourist or wear yellow.
- Thursday, October 27: “Combat Drugs!”
Dress in camo or wear green.
- Friday, October 28: “Alcohol is Not Classy!”
ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS wear SCHOOL colors, and MIDDLE SCHOOLS wear CLASS colors.
- All Elementary Schools - Wear your school colors.
- Grissom Middle School - Wear your grade level color.
- 6th Grade - White / 7th Grade - Blue / 8th Grade - Red
- Prairie View Middle School - Wear your grade level color.
- 6th Grade - White / 7th Grade - Gold / 8th Grade - Black