Are you ready for the challenge of the penny? Millennium’s Student Council invites students and staff to help make a difference by donating their spare change May 1 - 4. All proceeds will benefit Hope Children’s Hospital.
Here’s how it works - Pennies are “positive.”
- Each grade level will have a container in the lunchroom.
- During lunch, students can place pennies in THEIR grade’s container.
- Students can place any other change into OTHER grade level containers.
- Each penny counts as one positive point for THEIR grade level.
- Each silver coin counts as negative points for OTHER grade levels. For example, dropping a quarter in another classroom’s bucket deducts 25 points from their total!
- Student Council members will be available to help younger students put their coins in the proper containers.
At the end of the challenge, all change/points will be tallied, and the grade level with the most points will win a popsicle party!
Cash donations are also welcome! Every dollar will be worth 100 positive points!
Thank you for supporting such a wonderful cause! Let the challenge begin!