We Need You!
The Grissom PTO relies on its volunteers to support its programming and events. Your time and skills can be used in many ways. Please click on our SignUpGenius link to check for specific volunteer needs. As always, we greatly appreciate your help!
P.T.O. News You Can Use!
Please click on the links below to get caught up on the latest P.T.O. news and events scheduled for Grissom Middle School.
- Nothing Bundt Cake PTO Fundraiser - All Orders Due By April 8th
- Pop's March 16th PTO Fundraiser - Planning A Party For March 16th? Pop's Fundraising Day Includes Catering Orders!
- January/February 2019 PTO Newsletter and Calendar
- November/December 2018 PTO Newsletter and Calendar
- September/October 2018 PTO Newsletter and Calendar
Credit Card Payments Now Accepted!
We now offer parents the option to pay for all PTO fundraising with a credit card. This includes all of our food fundraisers (Treat Days, Pizza/Dippin’ Dots Days, Hot Dog Days and Hot Lunch Wednesdays.) which will be done through our on-line ordering system. For all other PTO fundraisers, please complete a Credit Card Payment Form and return it with your order. There is a $2.00 processing fee for each transaction.
PTO Officers for the 2018-19 School Year
Parent Organization Committees for the 2018-19 School Year
|Hot Dog Day||Gina Michaels|
|Kickback Night||Lisa McClelland|
|Pizza/Dippin Dots Lunch||Lisa Boling and Kristina Nieto|
|School Supply KIts||Manaal Aldabbagh|
|Taffy Apple||Megan Herzic|
|Treat Day||Lisa Boling|
2018-19 PTO Meeting Dates
- September 10th @ 6:30 p.m.
- November 12th @ 6:30 p.m.
- January 29th @ 6:30 p.m. - CANCELLED
- February 18th @ 6:00 p.m.
- April 8th @ 6:00 p.m.
Our meetings are open to everyone. The Grissom Board attends every meeting and leads a round table discussion of the business and topics for that quarter. Please consider joining us in making the decisions that affect your children and their school.
Hot Lunch / Pizza Day / Hot Dog Day /Treat Day
Our PTO sponsors OPTIONAL food fundraising programs throughout the school year. Ordering is done online.
The PTO has several fundraisers during the year. Marcus Theatre Tickets, Taffy Apple Sale, and Grissom Spiritwear are just a few. With our profits, we can provide our students and school many “extras” that might not be possible without your help. Participation in these events is greatly appreciated.
Our Gifts and Services
We encourage all Grissom parents to support the Grissom PTO in all their work to help our students and school. Listed are the annual gifts and services that we provide for the Grissom families.
- Assignment notebooks
- Awards and certificates for sports, honor roll and eighth grade
- Assemblies for each grade level
- Eighth grade graduation t-shirts
- Patriot Pride prizes
- Prize incentives for fundraising
- Prize incentives for reading programs