We Need You!
Our PTO is currently looking for volunteers to help distribute hot lunch every Wednesday and on select Mondays & Fridays for pizza day, hotdog day and treat days. Volunteer opportunities are currently available for the second half of the hot lunch program which will run through the end of May, 2020. As you know, our hot lunch program is an all volunteer program that is run by our PTO. Volunteers make it happen!! If you are interested in volunteering, please click on the attached link to register.
News You Can Use!
Please click on the links below to get caught up on the latest P.T.O. news and events scheduled for Grissom Middle School.
- Food Fundraiser Hot Lunch Reimbursement Information And Instructions
- **IMPORTANT UPDATED** Information From Shane's School Supply Kits Regarding Covid-19
- Grissom School Kit Orders, all orders due by June 15th
- February Calendar and Newsletter
- January Calendar and Newsletter
- December Calendar and Newsletter
- November Calendar and Newsletter
- October Calendar and Newsletter
- September Calendar And Newsletter
PTO Officers for the 2019-20 School Year
Parent Organization Committees for the 2019-20 School Year
|Hot Dog Day||Gina Michaels|
|Kickback Night||Lisa McClelland|
|Pizza/Dippin Dots Lunch||Lisa Paleczny and Kristina Nieto|
|School Supply KIts||Manaal Aldabbagh|
|Taffy Apple||Megan Herzic|
2019-20 PTO Meeting Dates And Minutes
- September 17th Meeting Minutes
- November 5th Meeting Minutes
- January 14th @ 6:30 p.m.
- April TBD @ 6:00 p.m.
Our meetings are open to everyone. The Grissom Board attends every meeting and leads a round table discussion of the business and topics for that quarter. Please consider joining us in making the decisions that affect your children and their school.
Hot Lunch / Pizza Day / Hot Dog Day /Treat Day
Our PTO sponsors OPTIONAL food fundraising programs throughout the school year. The deadline to order for all PTO Food programs for February through May is Wednesday, January 8th. After the deadline date, the system will be closed, and no further orders can be accepted. Ordering is on-line only.
The PTO has several fundraisers during the year. Marcus Theatre Tickets, Taffy Apple Sale, and Grissom Spiritwear are just a few. With our profits, we can provide our students and school many “extras” that might not be possible without your help. Participation in these events is greatly appreciated.
Our Gifts and Services
We encourage all Grissom parents to support the Grissom PTO in all their work to help our students and school. Listed are the annual gifts and services that we provide for the Grissom families.
- Assignment notebooks
- Awards and certificates for sports, honor roll and eighth grade
- Assemblies for each grade level
- Eighth grade graduation t-shirts
- Patriot Pride prizes
- Prize incentives for fundraising
- Prize incentives for reading programs
- Additional supplies/equipment for P.E., Media Center and Enrichment Classes (Art, Music, Economics and Pre-Engineering)