PBIS Club is sponsoring an Anti-Bullying Week November 18th through November 22nd. Students and staff are invited to participate in the following theme days:
- Monday (Nov. 18) – Say it with a Smile – Wear your favorite tie-dye or neon colored clothing! Make it a point to smile and say hello to others throughout the day. Especially someone you do not know!
- Tuesday (Nov. 19) – Choose Kind – Sport your favorite college or college team! Be thoughtful: hold the door open, help someone with their books.
- Wednesday (Nov. 20) – Welcoming Wednesday – Wear your favorite character from a book or movie! Invite someone new to sit with you at TIP.
- Thursday (Nov. 21) – Thoughtful Thursday – Wear your favorite sweats and/or school appropriate pj’s! Brighten someone’s day! Give a heartfelt compliment.
- Friday (Nov. 22) – Friendship Friday – Wear Grissom spirit wear. Put your new habits to work and talk with someone you normally would not.