Click on the links below to view both K-5 and Middle School online textbook/resource information. Please note, in most cases, a user name and password is required. If you have lost or forgotten your username and/or password, please contact your teacher.
K-5 Textbook/Resource Information:
The University of Chicago's Everyday Math program is used in kindergarten through fifth grade. The publisher’s website everydaymath.uchicago.edu includes information about the program and a section devoted to parents, including Home/Study Link Help.
How can I view my textbook pages online?
- Log on to thinkcentral.com
- Click on the Reading & Language Arts tab on the left side of the screen.
- Select the JOURNEYS icon
- Select a state (IL)
- Select a district (Kirby School District 140, Tinley Park 60477)
- Select a school (Bannes, Fernway, Keller, McAuliffe, or Millennium)
- Type in the user name and password that was given to you by your teacher. If you have lost or forgotten your username and/or password, please contact your child’s teacher.
- Select the My Library icon.
- Select the Journey’s material you wish to review.
FOSS (Full Option Science System) science curriculum is used in kindergarten through fifth grade. The publisher’s website fossweb.com includes information about the program and a section de-voted to parents, including information about materials and resources.
How can I view my textbook pages online, review material learned in class, or see supplemental activities?
- Log on to eharcourtschool.com
- Type in your user name and password that was given to you by your social studies teacher. If you have lost or forgotten your username and/or password, please contact your child’s teacher.
- Click the Login button on the screen.
- Click the Go to Online eBook link.
- Select the Unit you wish to view and begin.
Middle School Textbook/Resource Information:
Please click on the links below to view textbook and resource Information by school and by grade:
Grissom Middle School:
- GMS Sixth Grade Textbooks/Resources
- GMS Seventh Grade Textbooks/Resources
- GMS Eighth Grade Textbooks/Resources