Illinois Vision 20/20
Illinois Vision 20/20 is an initiative for public education in Illinois to guide educators, legislators, labor, business, parents, and community members as they work together toward the common goal of fulfilling the promise of public education in Illinois. Learn more at Illinois Vision 20/20.
Bid notices are submitted by the Business Office with an invitation to bid being placed, at least ten (10) days before the bid opening, in a newspaper published within the District. Vendors submitting bids must sign and have notarized a Certificate of Bidder Eligibility, Certificate Regarding Sexual Harassment Policy, Certificate of Compliance with Illinois Drug-Free Workplace Act and Certificate of Compliance with Illinois Prevailing Wage Act (if applicable). Bidders must also sign a Statement of Ethics Certification.
Legal Notices are placed in a newspaper published within the District as appropriate for the subject matter and applicable to law. Information is updated as needed.
Please click on the links below to view additional public information.
- ESSER III Funds & Safe In-Person Return
- Illinois Freedom of Information Act
- Illinois Public Act 097-0609
- Illinois Public Act 101-0504
- KSD 140 Administrator and Teacher Salary and Benefits
- KSD 140 Report on Shared Services or Outsourcing
- KSD 140 Student Health Data - Immunization Summary for 2022-23 SY
- Prevailing Wage Rates
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.