My vision for KSD 140 is to develop and maintain an educational environment that optimizes opportunities for every student. This is done through respectful and collaborative working relationships with staff and community members; a strong, differentiated curriculum that prioritizes students; and sound financial planning and transparency. Fostering a safe climate and a culture of communication and trust are essential to a thriving District.
I also feel it’s important to share the classroom with the community. Highlighting staff and student accomplishments is vital. In addition to increased District communications, I will be personally sharing news, pictures, and videos on my social media accounts. Please follow me @DrCallaghan140 on TWITTER and @DrCallaghan140 on FACEBOOK.
KSD 140 Connection - March 20, 2023
Attached is the latest KSD 140 Connection newsletter.
- KSD 140 Connection - February 23, 2023
- KSD 140 Connection - January 26, 2023
- KSD 140 Connection - December 19, 2022
- KSD 140 Connection - November 22, 2022
- KSD 140 Connection - October 28, 2022
- KSD 140 Connection - September 30, 2022
- KSD 140 Connection - August 22, 2022
- KSD 140 Connection - August 2, 2022
- KSD 140 Connection - June 16, 2022
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.