Online Registration for the 2021-22 school year is OPEN.
CURRENT D140 FAMILY REGISTRATION
If you are a CURRENT D140 FAMILY and need to register a new Kindergarten student or a returning student, please follow the steps below. It is highly recommended that the registration process be done from a desktop or laptop computer.
Registration for a new Kindergarten student or a returning student can be done through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
Please follow the steps below to complete your ONLINE REGISTRATION and FEE PAYMENT for the upcoming school year.
1. Log In to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
- Select More in the left index.
- Choose Online Registration and the 2021-22 School Year.
- Click the Begin Registration button.
- Please review and update your family information, if necessary. Please note that updated Proofs of Residency will need to be uploaded when registering a new student (i.e. an incoming kindergarten student).
- If you are adding a new student to your family profile (i.e. an incoming kindergarten student), please click the Add New Student button in the student section and complete the required information.
- Once you are finished, please remember to select the red Submit button to complete the process.
2. Pay Fees.
- After you complete the registration process and are approved by the District, you will receive an email regarding your student fees. Please log in to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal, select Fees from the left index, and follow the prompts.
- Full payment or a payment plan arrangement can be made by contacting the District Business Office at (708) 532-6462. Please see Student Fees / Online Payments for more information.
If you have any questions, please contact your school office.
If you are NEW to D140 and need to register your student, please follow the steps below to complete residency verification and online registration for NEW D140 FAMILIES. It is highly recommended that the registration process be done from a desktop or laptop computer.
Please see our Boundaries page to determine which school boundary you fall within. Questions? Please contact our Administration office at (708) 532-6462.
Detailed information for NEW FAMILIES registering students can be found below.
1. Complete Online Registration.
- Please click Online Registration to begin registering a new student. Click the Start New Registration button and complete the required information. Once you are finished, please remember to select the red Submit button to complete the application. Only one parent/guardian per household should complete the registration.
- If you are unable to complete the registration all at once, it is important to make note of your Confirmation/Application Number. When resuming the registration process, you will need to enter the information about the parent/guardian whose information was used to initiate the registration process as well as the Confirmation/Application Number. You will also be asked for this number if you contact the school for support.
2. Prove Residency.
- Please be sure to upload all Proofs of Residency and student birth certificate. You will be contacted by your child’s school and asked to make an appointment to submit an ORIGINAL birth certificate with the county seal affixed before your registration can be approved. Click Proofs of Residency to review the documentation you will need to provide.
3. Register and Pay Fees Online.
- After you complete the residency verification process and are approved by the District, you will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Once your account is established, you’ll be able to review and request changes to your family information, and submit registration fees or establish a payment plan arrangement with the District Business Office. Please see Student Fees / Online Payments for more information.
Please don't hesitate to contact your school office with any questions.
- Bannes Elementary - (708) 532-6466
- Fernway Park Elementary - (708) 349-3810
- Helen Keller Elementary - (708) 532-2144
- McAuliffe Elementary - (708) 429-4565
- Millennium Elementary - (708) 532-3150
- Virgil Grissom Middle School - (708) 429-3030
- Prairie View Middle School - (708) 532-8540
Click on Health Information to find all the information you need related to student health and our District 140 nurses! Please see the Health Forms located on this page for more information on physical, dental, and vision exam requirements and the forms that go with each exam. Please contact your school nurse if you have any specific questions.