District 140 is committed to cultivating two-way communication that engages targeted audiences, provides accurate and timely information, and encourages understanding of District operations and educational programming. The Communications department assists in building trust, supporting the educational mission, and promoting the brand of District 140 schools. Various communication channels are used to reach our key audiences of students, parents, staff and residents of our communities, including:
- District and school websites
- ParentSquare messaging (calls, texts, and emails)
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- KSD 140 Connection newsletters
- Print and Digital Communications
- Community events and activities
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.