During Red Ribbon Week, schools across the nation join together to promote a drug-free lifestyle and encourage students to make positive, healthy choices. It is an ideal way for communities to unite and take a visible stand against substance abuse.
Beginning October 22nd, KSD 140 students and staff are invited to participate in Red Ribbon Week by joining in the activities listed below.
- Monday, October 22: “Be Responsible and Sock It to Drugs”
**Wear crazy socks or the color green**
- Tuesday, October 23: “Have Self-Respect and be Too Cool to do Drugs"
**Wear sunglasses or the color red**
- Wednesday, October 24: UNITY DAY - “Be Caring and Fair, Take Our Hats Off to Drug Free Kids”
**Wear your favorite hat or wear the color orange*
- Thursday, October 25: “Be Active and Workout Against Drugs, Team Up Against Drugs”
**Wear your sweats/active clothes or wear the color blue**
- Friday, October 26: “Be a Good Citizen and Team Up Against Drugs”
**Wear your favorite sports team apparel or wear your school colors**