During Red Ribbon Week, schools across the nation join together to promote a drug-free lifestyle and encourage students to make positive, healthy choices.
Beginning October 21st, KSD 140 students and staff are invited to participate in Red Ribbon Week by joining in the activities listed below.
- Monday, October 21st - You’ll Never Succeed with Weed!
Be a winner and wear championship apparel or wear red.
- Tuesday, October 22nd - Choose to Refuse, Take Your Hat Off to Being Drug Free.
Wear your favorite hat or wear green.
- Wednesday, October 23rd - Count On Me to Be Drug Free.
Wear your favorite number (jersey) or wear orange for Unity Day.
- Thursday, October 24th - Be Smart and Don’t Start.
Dress for success or wear blue.
- Friday, October 25th - Don’t Huff, Don’t Puff. Keep Away From that Stuff.
Be a role model, wear your school colors.