In order to qualify for a discount on registration fees, you must log in to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal and register your student and pay your fees by April 30.
Payment plans are available. Families paying fees after April 30 will be charged the regular Student Fee amount.
Please follow the steps below to complete your ONLINE REGISTRATION and FEE PAYMENT for the upcoming school year.
1. Log In to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
- Select More in the left index.
- Choose Online Registration and the 2021-22 School Year.
- Click the Begin Registration button.
- Please review and update your family information, if necessary. Please note that updated Proofs of Residency will need to be uploaded when registering a new student (i.e. an incoming kindergarten student).
- If you are adding a new student to your family profile (i.e. an incoming kindergarten student), please click the Add New Student button in the student section and complete the required information.
- Once you are finished, please remember to select the red Submit button to complete the process.
2. Pay Fees.
- After you complete the registration process and are approved by the District, you will receive an email regarding your student fees. Please log in to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal, select Fees from the left index, and follow the prompts.
- Full payment or an established payment plan arrangement with the District Business Office for Student Fees must be made by Friday, April 30, 2021 in order to receive an Early Registration Discount. Families paying fees after our April 30, 2021 registration deadline will be charged the regular Student Fee amount. Please see Student Fees / Online Payments for more information.
If you have any questions, please contact your school office.