Registration for the 2021-22 school year is online. Log in to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal and register your student and pay your fees.
Payment plans are available.
Please follow the steps below to complete your ONLINE REGISTRATION and FEE PAYMENT for the upcoming school year.
1. Log In to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
- Select More in the left index.
- Choose Online Registration and the 2021-22 School Year.
- Click the Begin Registration button.
- Please review and update your family information, if necessary. Please note that updated Proofs of Residency will need to be uploaded when registering a new student (i.e. an incoming kindergarten student).
- If you are adding a new student to your family profile (i.e. an incoming kindergarten student), please click the Add New Student button in the student section and complete the required information.
- Once you are finished, please remember to select the red Submit button to complete the process.
2. Pay Fees.
- After you complete the registration process and are approved by the District, you will receive an email regarding your student fees. Please log in to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal, select Fees from the left index, and follow the prompts.
- Full payment or payment plan arrangements can be made by contacting the District Business Office at (708) 532-6462. Please see Student Fees / Online Payments for more information.
Transportation Fee for Optional Bus Service
OPTIONAL bus riders are students living .7 to 1.5 miles from the school they attend. Transportation fees are applicable, and service is subject to availability.
Students residing between seven-tenths (.7) and under one and one-half (1.5) miles from the school they attend are considered Optional Bus Riders and may pay for transportation if seats are available. Students may be placed on a waiting list. The total number of optional riders will be capped at one hundred (100) riders.
Installment plans can be made for Transportation Fees by contacting our Business Office at (708) 532-6462.
Free Milk/Lunch and Fee Waivers
If you are applying for the Free Milk/Lunch and Fee Waiver, please download the Free Milk/Lunch and Fee Waiver packet available online at ksd140.org or pick one up at your student's school. Please fill out the packet, along with all the required documentation, and return it to the Administration Office after July 1st. Please fill out only one packet per family.
Families whose students receive SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) or TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) benefits and are directly certified by the Illinois State Board of Education will receive a Waiver letter in mid-July stating that their students qualify for the Free Milk/Lunch and Fee Waiver. If you receive a Waiver letter, please fill it out and return it to the Administration Office as soon as possible so your student’s milk and lunch can be ordered promptly. If you receive the Waiver letter, you do not need to fill out a Free Milk/Lunch and Fee Waiver packet.
If you have any questions, please contact your school office.