Online Registration and Residency Verification for the 2022-23 school year begins Wednesday, March 16, and runs through Wednesday, May 18. Incoming kindergarten students and current students enrolled in preschool through seventh grade should register during this time.
An early registration discount will be given to families who register their students and pay their fees or set up a payment plan by Friday, April 29.
If you have any questions, please call your school office for assistance or visit ksd140.org/registration.
- If you are a CURRENT D140 family and need to register a new Kindergarten student or a returning student, please log in to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
- If you are NEW to D140 and need to register your student, please click New Family Registration.
Registration and Residency Verification
When registering a student, you must provide documentation showing you live at an address within district boundaries. Please upload three (3) of the documents listed below. If you are registering a Kindergarten student, you will also need to provide your child's birth certificate with the county seal affixed. All documents must be current and show your name and address.
Category I: (one document required)
- Current closing papers
- Signed and dated lease with two rent receipts
- Mortgage statement or payment book/coupon
- Most recent property tax bill and proof of payment (i.e. canceled check or Form 1098)
Category II: (2 documents required with proper address)
- Driver’s License/State ID
- Voter’s Registration card
- Current utility bill - gas, electric, water, cable, phone
- Vehicle Registration
- Most recent cable television and/or credit card bill
- Current Bank Statement
- Proof of payment for current Homeowner’s or renter’s insurance premium