A BIG THANKS goes out to the 25 volunteers who had their heads shaved at the Keller St. Baldrick's fundraiser on Friday, March 17, 2023.
Together, with the support of an incredibly generous Keller community, our school raised more than $21,000 for childhood cancer research.
A special shout-out goes out to:
- Our Keller shavees and their families
- Keller's St. Baldrick's Committee
- Keller's PTO
- Stylists from Wildflower Hair Salon in Frankfort
- T-shirt designer Delaney Dillon
- Dunkin Donuts on 80th Ave in Tinley Park
- Julia's Legacy of Hope
We are so very grateful for the support of our amazing Keller community!